Timac Business Systems’ new add-on seamlessly uses Sage 100’s vendor management and electronic payments to process Wells Fargo payment types that upload and integrate directly to Wells Fargo bank.
The following Wells Fargo payment types are included:
- CCR – AP Control (Credit Card)
- CHK – Next Day Check
- DAC – Domestic ACH
- CCD – Corporate Credit or Debit
- CCP – Corporate credit or debit with one invoice record
- CTX – Corporate trade exchange
- PPD – Pre-authorized payment or disbursement
- PPP – Pre-authorized payment or disbursement with one invoice record
Payment Methods can be set as defaults and modified from the Check and Electronic Payment Maintenance window.
Payment records can be verified prior to posting and uploading to Wells Fargo bank. A validation process will show missing information that can be corrected before posting and uploading.
All posted payment records are saved to history tables and available for reporting.
Additionally, file transmission to Wells Fargo through SFTP, Analysis of Acknowledgement and Automatic Reverse Payments for failed notices, are also available.