Pilot your business across functions, offices, and geographies
Whether your business has one or several locations in the same city or across international borders, Sage 300c helps you manage finances, operations, and inventory in multiple languages and currencies. With real-time, mobile access and visibility across your entire company to keep your business on track
- Break down departmental silos for companywide transparency and improved collaboration.
- Tap into a real-time, unified view of your company’s finances and operations.
- Reduce inefficiencies and redundancies so you can optimize company performance, productivity.
- Integrate front-to-back-office processes such as marketing, sales, and customer service.
- Work anywhere and anytime.
Multiple currencies and languages
- Unlimited, customizable currencies and exchange rates for each currency
- Quickly convert foreign currency transactions to your home currency no matter how complex your multinational business is
- Versatile transaction processing and language translation capabilities, providing the flexibility you need to succeed in global markets
- Seamless integration throughout to automate your workflows, no matter how many currencies your company is managing
Financials for multiple companies
- Effortlessly consolidate, analyze, and report on multiple business units, subsidiaries, companies, and countries within your business.
- Manage financials, close books, and easily report results by company for multiple companies or in a consolidated company view.
- Process intercompany transactions and roll up numbers across all your entities, domestic, and abroad.
- Transfer and merge account and transaction information between separate company and branch office locations.
- Enter transactions and automatically distribute across two or more companies.
Estimation and tracking for projects and job costs
- Easily estimate projects, enter and report costs, and track billings, payments, and profits. With customizable categories, it’s flexible enough to manage large or small projects for any business environment.
- Maintain profitability using comprehensive budgeting and profit analysis tools to determine if projects are on track, costs are in line, and resources are properly allocated throughout the project.
- Get detailed billing and revenue recognition processes with multiple accounting methods for your specific project accounting requirements.
- Mix and match the project types and accounting methods for very complex or simple projects.
- Tighten control over your project cycle—from calculating an accurate bid to delivering products on schedule by easily accessing project detail data through reports and drill-down menus.
Sage 300 integrates with Sage CRM to:
- Maintain a single view of customer, vendor, contact and order history between Sage CRM and Sage 300.
- Enter new quotes and orders in Sage CRM and synchronize with Sage 300.
- Share inventory information between Sage 300 and Sage CRM.
- Access Sage 300 inquiries directly from Sage CRM.
- Suit your business needs with customizable integration.
New “Pay Now” link for Sage 300-generated invoices:
Add a “Pay Now” button and accept invoice payments online with the new Sage 300 Payments Acceptance feature. Link Sage 300 with your business’s Stripe or PayPal account to accept card payments online.
Process credit and debit transactions directly in Sage 300. PayPal, Stripe, FortisPay, and Paya provides a seamless checkout experience for our customers.
There’s no better time—move to the cloud now and modernize your ERP.
Now with Sage Timac Cloud, you can deploy your Sage 300 business management solution in the cloud with superior security at superfast speeds.
Modernize your ERP today and enjoy the flexibility and reliability that Fortune 500 companies trust, including:
- Multi-layered security.
- On-demand scalability.
- Improved operational efficiency.
- Overall reduction of IT costs.
- Flexibility of remote access.