Sage 100 ERP 2014 Released
We told you last month about the benefits of upgrading and potential added features of Sage 100 ERP 2014. It is now here! Check out the official release guide to view all of the new features. If you are concerned about compatibility and computer specifications needed we have prepared an overview for you here.
SAGE 100 ERP 2014 Highlighted Capabilities:
– Empower customers to access, pay, and view invoices online
– Present to customers with a visual catalog on an iPad
– Take photos and collect customer signatures on service work with an iPhone
– Know your customers better through social media integrations
– Suggest related or additional items through your visual iPad catalog
– Provide a quote, place an order, and take payment with your iPad
– Access customer information and capture sales activity with your iPhone
3. Make better business decisions
– Visually see your business data with easy to use dashboards
– Spend more time analyzing your business with automated reporting
– Stock the products customers buy with better inventory analytics
OK, So It Is Time To Upgrade. Now What?
How to make up a backup of Sage 100 ERP:
TIP 1: Make sure everyone is out of Sage when you back up.
The new version will need to be installed and your data will need to be converted to be compatible with the newest version of Sage.Timac Solutions can assist you with the upgrade and conversation process. We strive to help you have a smooth transition into Sage 100 ERP 2014.