How mobile service of Sage 100 ERP 2014 works?
Last time, we briefly introduced about the basic features of Sage 100 ERP 2014. Now, we are going to talk more specifically about what the advantages of mobile service of Sage 100 ERP 2014 are and how the service works.
With Sage Mobile Service, you can increase customer satisfaction and earn repeat business. Here are just a few of the benefits with Sage Mobile Service:
- Take payment for work performed when job is completed.
- Reduce customer disputes with photo proof of work done.
- Optimize schedules for field service technicians (timeline view).
- Get anytime, anywhere access to customer information and history on an iPhone.
- Accurately note time spent, parts used, and follow-up required.
- Record official customer sign-off on work performed.
- Edit and finalize invoices and send to customers.
How it works:
Head to Las Vegas for Sage Summit 2014
Start-up businesses said their top three challenges aremarketing, taxes and work-life balance, according to a recent research study from Sage. Sage Summit will aid start-up businesses in overcoming their challenges and igniting the passion they have for their business through purposeful conversations and connections in the form of insightful keynotes, sessions and panels.
Conversations which focus on burning topics for start-up businesses include:
- How to validate and get your concept off the ground
- Social media marketing
- Obtaining capital
- Building competitive advantages and barriers to entry
- Improving efficiency through the cloud
- How to perfect the business pitch
- Making better informed business decisions
- Strengthening sales
- How to avoid tax mistakes
Customer Days | July 28-31, 2014. To register and for additional Sage Summit 2014 information including the full conference schedule, please visit SageSummit.com or follow on Twitter @Sage_Summit and on Facebook.