- Optimize operations, boost productivity, and improve customer satisfaction out of the box with fully integrated software.
- Sage X3 supports all of the planning, scheduling and production control activities for either process or discrete manufacturing, and adapts to different manufacturing modes, including make-to-order, configure-to-order, assemble-to-order, make-to-stock and mixed-mode environments. It provides broad support for all of your planning, scheduling and production control activities, yet flexibly adapts to your diverse manufacturing modes.
- For discrete manufacturers, Sage X3 Manufacturing Management offers a choice of production management methods—by job, order, or inventory. It also enables the monitoring of stock quantities, a management control function with calculation of forecast and actual costs, a finite capacity production scheduling function, a planning function incorporating a production coordination program, calculation of net requirements, and an overall production management function.
- When it comes to process manufacturing, Sage X3 Manufacturing Management is designed to support process manufacturers to achieve greater product and process consistency, while improving the ability to satisfy increasing customer demand. In particular, the advanced planning and control capabilities of Sage X3 Process Manufacturing Management use real-time and historical information to help manage inventory levels and costs, optimize product mix, reduce waste, and shorten product development cycles.
Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Experience on-demand analytics and rapid decisions making with embedded, real-time business information.
- Get the most value from your business information with the least amount of effort. Sage X3 business intelligence continually updates information to give you real-time visibility across your organization.
- Powered by leading SAP® Business Objects technology, business intelligence is fully integrated within Sage X3─no separate database maintenance required. This full data integration, coupled with Sage X3’s powerful, easy-to-use business intelligence tools, drives smarter decisions across your business operations.
- Sage X3 business intelligence software provides your organization with user-defined portals for real-time monitoring of the most relevant business data and indicators. Continually updated dashboards and user portals build on the system’s intrinsic business intelligence capabilities to deliver actionable, up-to-the-minute graphical representations of key statistical data. Enhanced integration with Microsoft® Office allows users to export and manipulate data while maintaining data accuracy and consistency.
- The purchasing management capabilities of Sage X3 covers the supply chain process from end-to-end including purchase planning, ordering, delivery, scheduling and receiving.
- Access the latest information about business partners and products, as well as, leverage the embedded analytical tools to monitor exchanges with suppliers to meet the main objectives of your purchasing department such as quality assurance, compliance with delivery dates, and purchase cost.
- Additionally, integrated purchasing management features of Sage X3 automatically connect into the accounting system through preliminary and firm commitments. This provides operational budget control from purchase requests to the issue of orders, and actual data is integrated automatically through management of invoices receivable and definitive invoices.
- Sage X3 enables your organization to monitor all sales information concerning customers or prospects, manage sales force assignment, and monitor corresponding targets and commissions.
- Additionally, the sales capabilities of Sage X3 provide a quick look at information concerning products, price lists, discounts, or carriers, among others.
- Utilizing the sales management capabilities, Sage X3 equips your business to issue customer quotations, book orders and transmit order acknowledgements, manage contracts, display and allocate goods from stock, and manage the dispatch and loan of goods prior to invoicing.
Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Sage X3 offers fully integrated inventory and warehouse management functionality to ensure real-time monitoring of your company’s inventory and warehouse assets.
- Inventory control is fully user-definable on each site with the application of the multisite, multi-warehouse and multi-location management. The inventory and warehouse management capabilities of Sage X3 also incorporates some powerful quality control functions, also providing for total traceability of inventory quantities in real time, both upstream and downstream, by material flow management.
- Sage provides a variety of Connected Services to enhance and expand the functionality of your core Sage X3 solution to help you reach your business goals. Leverage the power and flexibility of Sage Connected Services to better manage your business through Sage Enterprise Webtop, Sage Payment Solutions, and Sage Sales Tax.
Accounting and Finance
- Reduce costs and boost productivity with fast, integrated accounting and financial management functionality.
- Sage ERP X3 addresses complex finance and accounting management needs by equipping your business with flexible tools to improve financial reporting and compliance while gaining valuable insight into your business.
- The accounting and financial features of Sage ERP X3 offer an end-to-end financial management solution, and addresses major functional domains including General Ledger, Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Budgets, Commitments, Cash and Bank Management and Cost Accounting and Dimensions.
Customer Relationship Management
- Take better care of your customers and your bottom line.
- Enhance your customer service, improve loyalty and retention, and boost sales with the integrated customer relationship management capabilities of Sage X3. When used in association with the sales management function, Sage X3 customer relationship management (CRM) software enables your organization to improve management of customer relations, organize marketing campaigns, manage telemarketing and direct mail efforts and setup trade shows and press events.
- This CRM software can be used by the sales force on a daily basis to monitor jobs and organize tasks (customer job monitoring, management of incoming and outgoing calls, tasks, meetings, and contacts), and is used in particular for comprehensive management of equipment populations and customer service operations.
- While most CRM software packages were developed to interface with legacy business systems, Sage X3 CRM was designed from the start as a fully integrated component of Sage X3. The sales support functions are linked directly to Sage X3 Sales features, such as quotation management and sales order entry, saving significant entry time and fostering an error-free environment.