Help implement, configure and support our client ERP and CRM Software implementations.
Potential for continued growth and development.
We are seeking a full-time employee with all or some of the following or similar:
- Service oriented – we’re a service business.
- Professional – we are providing a high level of professionalism to our clients – clients depend on our integrity to safeguard their confidential information.
- You should have a willingness and desire to pursue a career in technology, and keep up to date with the latest developments in your field of expertise.
- Aptitude – you should have an aptitude for software, information systems and problem solving.
- People oriented – you should be able to relate to people of all levels, working with C-level to management, and data entry.
- Team player – you should be able to communicate effectively and work in a team environment.
- Hands-on, “roll-up-your-sleeves” type of attitude.
- Computer science, Accounting degree, or similar
- Microsoft Networking, IIS
- 3+ years of working experience with mid-market ERP and/or CRM software.
- Programming in C#, Microsoft Networking, IIS, Web development, including some knowledge of accounting.